miercuri, 12 noiembrie 2008

The Pianist

I approached the movie with some prejudice, caused by the different articles, discussions and opinions I heared about it.
For sure, I expected something else, as I had no idea about the movie plot.
I imagined a Jew surviving the war, by playing piano for Germans.
I was astonished with what I found and definitely moved.

A movie about existence, humankind and society.
The movie resembled in my mind with a mirror, a mirror that looks deep in our souls.
A mirror, in which, most of us do not look too often, some hide under the pillow and others try to break.
A mirror, that tells the truth about the human race, civilization, friendship and pain.
A movie that reminds us about the only thing we actually own, for which we should fight and always appreciate: life.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu